Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Fashion from below had my mouth opened OOOHHH

                                                    Esther Boutique - Welcome
One of their earlier pieces that shows how their craft & cut has stepped it up. 
They are including pastel colors which have taken over on the runways and streets

When I first saw this I thought it was Lauren Conrad, this is her go to look wouldn't you say. She has great legs, loves puffed out mini's with YSL Sandels  & plays with her hair. This model's hair is tossled just a bit, just like LC. Buy the way I love LC's choice's in fashion, she knows what works for her


My favorite look that came out this past season was the neon yellow against a textile in  grey. They are so amazing together.

the love of pink, fluffy, ruffles, and rough edges will never go away.

when I saw this lace in my new favorite color, I think it's more salmon pink, it's just a work of art, I stopped all work and went straight to esther. The name intrigues me from an ancient Esther, however they have it as an little e esther. These garments are made in a way that personifies simplicity. The silhouettes are sleek, modern and very easy on the eyes. Calvin Klein is the father of Minimalism of Modern fashion. esther has moved the simple in with personality & craftswomen ship. This garment is perfect. It is not evenly measured, it is measured by sight. It's perfect.

The next piece again, monochromatic yet, in details comes the reason you want the dress. Construction, color, and materials has a theory, feeling beautiful, free, natural, laugh, love, all from one dress.
I went nuts over this dress, it has geometry, tribalism, and the most beautiful silhouette out on the fields of fashion. I call it my Tribal Tron dress. I just hope KimK never gets a chance to wear it. That will seer my eyes.


Polka dots are in the top 10 fashion favorites ever. Then you have a Peter Pan collar to had a cute babydollness to it. The wearer may dress it with a full skirt mini, go with a pleated or ruched pair of trousers, so many options with a polka dotted peter pan collared shirt. Not to mention black and white.

I always say you can never have enough LBD's. So many events, parties, adventures, and beach walking one must see the need for such a dress to exist.

1 comment:

Julie Paz said...

I agree! I live the geometric one!

www.downtownpeach.com