Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Coats, Checkers, and See through shoe heels


I treasure looking through each collection to find that one item that makes the difference in my life and others, this year some of these items are among them
Marc by Marc Jacobs gives this look each year yet we have Goggle glasses & dark socks and she is thrilled beyond belief to be carrying a gold bag

I forgive Marc for all his indiscretions with this Rhapsody & French Roast (lavender & brown) checkered coat dress with what look like her Docs and a part smile

 Cushnie et Ochs had a streamlined hat loving show and the coats just melted with the models and dresses
Kelly Wearstler in a most fabulous black & white checkered trench coat for me, Pippa & Gwen Stefani this coat screams for L.A.M.B

Marc by Marc Jacobs Fall RTW 2012 Collection looks like Karl Marx & a Train Conductor but at least they are warm & comfortable & I love gray

Marc by Marc Jacobs mens coats looked plush & I love their coats being a giant. The sleeves are long enough to cover my wrist & I look dainty & small 

A trinity of love here, we have the golden jacket Jason isn't looking for & underneath a polka dotted dress in metallic thread & socks with boots

I have never thought of belting a coat, how genius to create your own proportions and a full skirt double layered with boots & socks love the hat as well

Pixie hair, glasses big enough to consider them goggles, the belted coat (my new give it a try) create the geek chic

Banana Republic's cheetah trench coat a staple a classic in most cases and worn lots of times by itself however in this case she has a dress on underneath (only in the movies right?)

There has to be a tangerine coat. Pantone's color of the year

Marc didn't make a gold trench for women so I am getting the gold one for men!

Cushnie et Ochs also had these sweater coats with asymmetrical lines, patterns so subtle and creative one would just think from a far they were gradiention of color
Rag and Bone mixed it up with blankets, shawls, and wraps giving it a middle eastern vibe with a color palette close to the Olympian blue and whites
Susie of the Style Bubble gave us a quick pre look before coming to the shows love the shoes
And her she is in the same fab shoes think Docs patent leather white, x accents sparely on the leather and see through heels they are a grand express of I don't care if I scratch them they must be see! To Susie!

No comments: