Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My Movie "Jack in the Box" Poster came out today so naturally.....


I had to start dreaming about what I could wear to each event. Could I pair it down to outfits, bring favorites and throw things on? Or bring a neutral and color palette lots of shoes and hope for the best. When packing for things you need to consider so many things. Weather. Cold wear is simple, North Face Puffy Quilted Jacket, and many North Face Vests, along with all the scarves I own.


Jack in the Box, a movie I made last year. Director Alexander Gray looking to Festival circuit Cannes, Sundance, Tribeca, Palm Springs and all I thought was, What will I wear?
Rodarte is a choice, it's not the Tangerine Tango, it has the acclaim of hanging in the MOCA in LA for the past months on exhibition to honor a painting. 

Christian Siriano's Tangerine Tulle



I could wear the cobalt blue trend with layers, or to the likes of Tara Paker-Bolwes from the royal wedding

Take my que from a 13 year old as wearing a cream cutout Louis Vuitton this past year 2011

Then MuiMui, I could wear MuiMui off a cliff, kissing a person with no teeth, they just speak my language. Simple, Silver heels, Cuff carrying her bag no matter what!


I found on Etsy and it's already been pinched by some lucky fashion lover


Derek Lam made these in 2 sizes, the tote size soldout in 3 seconds and the waitlist for it is 4years long but I am going to try, to get the tote. Please Derek Lam have mercy.
Anastasia Cummings go to link to see about the movie

No comments: