Friday, August 21, 2009

Fall 2009 forecast RED

























Red has it's very own special place in fashion, one must always have a good red lipstick, a smashing red dress, I always say a tailored velvet red suit (like Gwenyth's Gucci one), and of course the perfect red stiletto. The designer Valentino has taken the color red and built an empire of sizzling graceful and exquiste red evening wear.Years back Prada made a red velvet wedge that was so popular, Time magazine wrote about it. When I went to Chicago that year, I ran over to Neiman Marcus on the Miracle Mile and purchased myself those very shoes. Red can make anyone feel empowered, alive and beautiful. I am always in awe of those who wear bright red, look fab in red lipstick, they seem ahead of the game. It is royal, true, and most of all eye catching!










No comments: