Saturday, August 22, 2009

The beautiful evils of Shopbop





Each day I receive an email from Shopbop filled with amazing and unbelievable clothes, jewelry and shoes. As an avid buyer of budget beauties I am ever drawn to the craftsmenship & innovative work of designers. I guess you must dangle the carrot in front of me so I can keep up with all that is holy in fashion. I know everyone has that moment in their life, where a trend began or an outfit changed their life. To dramatic? Maybe for some but for the other group they know what I am talking about. I had a pair of slouchy grey boots in high school. I wore them with jeans and skirts, they were a signature for me and even though people made fun of them I still loved them. It was the beginning of me breaking way from the typical Levi 501 meets LLBean and Polo upbringing. I started shopping at Thrift store and garage sales, looking for things that were stylish and interesting to me.

No comments: