Wednesday, April 3, 2013

What is out there & the beginnings of my business, Vintage gowns to be altered & made new, for purchase. All 2nd hand, recycling eco-chicthe


Plaid does not mess around. I love the dark gray, magenta, black and soft pink a vibrating boundary bonanza.
the sleeve "come just a little bit closer"
The blues I am seeing so much of in everything again.
Cindy, a fun fashion forward, be-dazzler with Bling on her headphones 10$ that's a steal. You can also make them. The skulls on her glasses (Alexander L. McQueen) as a contrast to sweet pinks & sparkles. Mint green hat, with Pink T. I had to stop and admire her choices. It was a inspiring outfit.

Anything handmade shows it, and if you can trick the eye even better (sort of) I love neon yellow. Pitch it onto a green and in the dead of winter a bright yellow flower beams at you, make a smile across your face.
Working the Balmain black/white thing, with hounds-tooth fedora, black riding boots, my swag jacket of white fluffy cotton, and a striped shirt from the French Connection.  All cotton or natural fibers. I won't wear anything else.

Calvin Klein white oxford, Ralph Lauren suede skirt, Marni Mary Janes dark green with peep toes.

No tags, this color and build scream Armani. It is quite heavy I have it hanging on two soft hangers. drapes at top on front and back a size 6 will need to be taken in. I bought this at "Second something" Happy Canyon off of Hampden & Dahlia in Denver CO



Ports 1960 dress, can do the Flashdance look or use the boat neck line for whatever look you are after.

Hearts are everywhere in fashion, the small gold one is from my junior prom princess court. We all received a necklace with our names and our princess-ship. Queen Jayne one of our best if not already Head cheerleader. Next year possibly with Martha Lester.



This is a spagetti strap silk dress. I am going to make it strapless & ruch the neckline.
Here is the tag from the white dress, vintage all the way

Rings from "Repeat Boutique" In Denver Colorado a gem of a store.

No comments: