Monday, December 3, 2012

Prefall 2013 Collection Connections

Bumble Bee Jacket

tunic Navabi

Shopbop sweater from

Christopher Kane

Lanvins lovelies
As I sit collecting images of the newest ideas from designers a veil of knowledge sweeps over me, with each click, a new outfit, new designer, common threads, textures, intensities of color, and certain colors seem to squeeze into every collection. These color is one I have been harboring a crush on since Spring or before. When I start to love a certain color, I become obsessed, then it happens, the color starts appearing all over. Kind of scary like I am the psychic of the fashion color world. However each time it happens I am still not use to it. 
Derek Lam

Tracy Reese

Michael Kors

Michael Kors

Oscar de la Renta

Reed Krakoff

Yellow.Gold, mustard, ochre, sunflower, all the versions are here, weaving through the fabrics, dyeing the materials, taking the focal points. Creepy. 
So much more to come of this hue, it's contrasting hues and complementary like purple.

No comments: