Friday, October 12, 2012

4 new ideas for outfits with fall colors

4 new ideas for outfits with fall colors

4 new ideas for outfits with fall colors by leotajane featuring skinny jeans  
I had a comment from a fashion friend/acquaintance who said the first outfit spot on, (my words) the he being from Vietnam said, the rest the colors don't go together change them. I sometime cannot understand what he says however for me, Color is the thing right now, we live in a neutral emmbellished world I am happy to put together my outfits based on their colors. #3 is my favorite and that green sleeveless top by Prabal Gurung has been worn more times than I can think and it was an expensive piece. Yet it has earned it's wearings & comments back ten times over. I love the comments, I also know what I like and what works for mel

No comments: