Saturday, September 15, 2012

Compiling Fashion Evolution in images, shoes, colors, patterns, silhouettes, necessity. Fashion is a living creature I am a student of, and it keeps me on my toesTa

Target's skater dress in neon yellow

Skirt by See by Chloe with neon yellow accents

Target sweatshirt dress that had me studying it's evolution for hours I kid you not, think layers

Ungaro vintage skirt that could walk the runway today

Paul Smith's digital skirt on "Location" in Hollywood
New York's Fashion Week Giam's dress with the over sized darted apron pleated, a new silhouette to me

Carven a designer I learned about through Target's collaboration with Tucker long story

Erin Andrews of ESPN and Dancing with the Stars fame wearing what I have hoped since I was a child that hats would come back into major fashion in the States

The Duchess of Cornwall aka the third one in the marriage of Prince Charles & Princess Diana (never did I see putting her on my fashion blog however she has a keen eye for the hats that suit her and make her silhouette and look more appealing) I cannot blame her for the death of Diana the people's princess since the princes have embarrassed her, and want their father happy, I still have odd attachments to Diana, Alexander McQueen and Gianni Versace, all of whom are so missed Amy Winehouse, JFK Jr. Carolyn Bessette-Kennedy it goes on
Victoria Beckham's Brocade dress from this the Spring RTW shows. Delicious in color choices, the amounts the column, she is a natural, people do not realize what a gift she really has and how lucky we are to have a Posh to deliver dress upon dress that is workable, wearable and a keeper for her precious little Harper or your precious little Harper

Marc Jacobson for Louis Vuitton from last season I throw it in b/c look at Pantone's Spring colors and say hello to our 2 little color friends!

an imploded clutter boot

a shoe from last season that is color blocking with the new spring colors and a great platform for going anywhere

Stewart Weitzman is a genius I have this shoe and it in pink as well, b/c why not. My house burned down and I love clothing like nobody's business and that 's that

In 1993, Prada came out with a wedge in velvet red much like this shoe above, Time magazine wrote about it being the shoe of the year and that was the first time Time had a shoe of the year it was so popular, I know Gwyneth Paltrow has a pair, she wore them in the Golden age of dating Brad Pitt when they had the same haircuts, and looked like golden gods, and goddesses walking down the red carpet together and Brad referred to her as "my angel" 8 months later no more angel, and the Jennifer Aniston era came to pass

80/20 wedge, pink,platform ankle strap, lucite heels, never before have there been so many words to describe shoes, heels, pumps, stilettos, sandals, loafers, boots, ankle boots, booties, and on and on

Alice & Olivia might have been the designer that sparked the heart mania in fashionland
Neon Yellow is a staple in high end fashion now, it I believe will become somewhat of a accent a gue for fine anything out of the designing world

Layering, the silhouette of the 2000's

COLOR, the more intensity within the more it sells, color is here for now, it shows up on all objects and has not gone away. Work in progress as I see myself a student of a moving creature that does not sleep, eat, take time off or go to Resorts even though they have a collection for it.


No comments: