Monday, November 28, 2011

Thankful Duchess Catherine is a common sense dresser whom can be seen wearing the same thing every once in a while and she has her own style hats being one of them which I adore

with the hope as the future Princess of Wales and one day Queen of England will be a wonderful role model for women and hopefully everyone that you don't have to buy a new outfit for every turn.
my new 2nd hand treasure with lots of gold baubles

end pages of one of my favorite old books with birdies in green

ballet cut out dolls

dress that inspires me, intrigues me, want me to have it, loves that pink & black live happily everafter

so happy that socks, tights, stockings, leg warmers and any other type of leg garment has come back in style
Stella McCartney's inspiration for children's Xmas jackets last season

Brian Atwood's Lavender Gold Studded heels so beautiful

Etsy's ever growing talented list of artists and crafts

lovely red velvet boots

that Drew could also wear with this outfit

my 3 nieces playing dress up at 4-6 filtered by the Paper Camera

No comments: