Saturday, September 24, 2011

Neon joins pearls, LBD's and white shirts in the hall of Classic fashion



My Ralph Lauren kitten heel patent leather shoes with neon yellow on the toe cap


So I found these Vintage Ralph Lauren shoes and went crazy seeing the neon yellow on such a classic brand and shoe. Of course my feet being the size 11+ won't fit into these beauties , they would look like taxi's on my feet. These are 71/2 cute little shoes.

Vintage skirt from etsy
Louise Gray








and I thought of the cute outfits one could put off with these contrasting classic with that modern twist of neon yellow for someone else out there. I have them on ebay for sale. They are in good condition and will last a life time because they were made when people really made things well. I love the yellows in neon. They go great with dark gray & blacks of course.


Micheal Kors gave us the micro mini dress.
Chanel gave us the suit
Giambattista Valli killer color contrast and fabrics
Clements Ribeiro with amazing prints



 Never thought I would think of neon yellow as a wickedly wonderful addition to my own closet, but small accessories, or full on Maxi dresses are making their way to everyone's drawers. Don't be afraid, neon will be a staple in different colors and then a classic for each person and their favorite neon to accent any outfit to punch up the volume.



No comments: