Thursday, February 24, 2011

Carolina Herrera Dress of the Season Oh big ouch I want it, it looks like a painting

Stop. I can not keep the information straight. I have gone from Spring 2011 to Pre-Fall 2011.
I looked at Proenza Schouler 's Pre-Fall show yesterday. Thinking about their very well received Blues, Yellows and Greens in innovative fabrics to make sleek, body hugging amazing dresses. The PS1 purse, the PS2 sophmore handbag, I say no more. I love where they are taking their story. Their woman have very exciting lives, and the clothings respond to your need at the down of a hat grab and go. They never disappoint with their textile work and knits. I love the jacket this fall that looks jumpled together. Cheers to them. http://nymag.com/fashion/fashionshows/2011/fall/main/newyork/womenrunway/proenzaschouler/#slide16&ss1










http://images.nymag.com/fashion/fashionshows/2011/fall/main/newyork/womenrunway/carolinaherrera/images/34.jpg


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I didn't hit the right button however, this dress Ms Herrera has created needs to be seen. It's the best of the collection just like I said it's a painting

Unknown said...

Classic Dress Fit for the all or nothing woman. This is THE statement dress. Enough said, I love it.