Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Looking for Cynthia Vincent for Target? Get in line.


http://www.theaccessoriesjunkie.com/looking-for-cynthia-vincent-for-target-get-in-line/

Looking for Cynthia Vincent for Target? Get in line. This was the bane of my existence last week. Target really screwed customers on getting the yellow and black wedges. this lady claims to have seen the mustard and black wedges at her store. We saw the multi color wedge, the cognac wedge, and an assortment of the flat sandals. So if she really did see it where I live most not be important, that sucks, we don't even have an H&M. Dark age mountain fashion. After I lost the shoe, I made a list and image of the other possible ones, I will be posting that important list

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jane,

I'm "this lady." Haha. Yes, I did see the yellow at my store. And I'm pretty sure they put those shoes on the store shelves here (In Orlando) before they were even supposed to be released. I blinked, and they were gone. And they weren't available in that color online. I think it's pretty messed up.

http://theaccessoriesjunkie.com

Unknown said...

Sorry for the "this lady" HaHa I was crazy about these shoes (in Denver) and I was sooo excited and I even bought the cognac wedge, the multi color one and the ballet flats. So at 2am on Sunday, the yellow & black ones were still available.I just wanted to see them first. I called like 23 stores and know knew what I was talking about! thanks for your comment!