Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Alexander McQueen at Target

Ok so April 4th came around and Alexander McQueen came to 1 store in Colorado. The biggest ticket item the black vest was nowhere to be found, I had ordered thank god, I bought the asymmetrical gray dress, wore by Elisha Dushka, the wickedly cute t-shirt tunic with the punk band Dukes of Spirit on it, the simple black bikini with metal studs, the black legging with zippers,the collection definer, a black t-shirt with his muse on the front, and the crazy pink & black geo printed t-shirt and leggings as well. If McQ is designing I am buying. Also in the collection is a upbeat, modernized jacket and trousers with an unusual colored top to go with. There are several pieces that can happily expand a wardrobe without the heavy price tag. Sorry to say most of the good stuff went fast. You can still order the fifties inspired strapless blue tatoo dress with a simple leather studded skinny belt at a discount. One of the best items, a washed out grey jean jacket with a 80's metal studded thing is gone. I bought 2 of the best things, for my nieces, and also some to sale on my website. I am the collector.

No comments: