Sunday, May 12, 2013

OMG, I have to tell this story. 
About 2 weeks ago I met someone online, a doctor, smart, educated and good looking. He picked me out of a selection of women and unfortunately a friend of mine had put up the profile so there were things she had made up and I didn't even know about the profile, so when I started talking to this man he asked "all the right questions" He knew that some of my information had to be false. I came clean with him very chance I could however there were so many things wrong on that profile I took it down and regretted it had ever been up. So I had these 5 hour conversations with him, him typing at me all my lies and deceit, how could he trust me, I told him, " I don't imagine myself resurfacing from this conversation" "Work with me" he said, then he started asking for pictures. Seduce me make me fall in love with you, pulling out the age card, perhaps I wasn't a woman, maybe a transsexual?  One insult after another, I said, no more, let it go, he said, we'll talk later. Today he told me I had to send him the pictures he wanted or," this is it" Isn't that kind of like emotional blackmail. Sick F*$K this guy is. He is a surgeon, went to an Ivy League school and most surgeons I have met think they are Gods. What a narcissistic prig. Using his Pomp & Circumstance to get what he demanded. "or this is it" Oh I am crying in my boots. HA. Men are so thick headed even the supposed smart ones. I wanted to share this without the poor souls name but just that there are men out there that do that is disgusting. I would have no guarantee  he would stop using the same threat for my distasteful pictures. It really showed his true colors. And who know how his ego will reaction. Revenge. More threats. Men suck sometimes.

No comments: