Monday, May 20, 2013

Doctor C



  I am sitting here today after having my audition with the history channel. I don't think it went very well but, I have been wrong before. I can't believe what a shitty person you are. It makes me so sad that you had to go and do something so thoughtless and wrong to another human being I feel sorry for your patients. I wonder if your mother or a friend knows how you treat other people. You call me shallow for meeting a man I had seen pictures of that were 10 years old, he was so much older than he had said. Judging me like a Spanish Inquisitor but you are the shallowest of all. Pictures, " you need to seduce me again" said out of a bad movie which hasn't been made yet. How does one that is sane think? Do 2 wrongs make a right Harvard Med MIT man. But if you think about it, Boston was done by a MIT grad. Killed a kid. an 8 year old boy named Martin. really cute. smart and held up a sign that said peace, stop hurting humans.
     You hurt me. You threaten me to withdraw you affection if I did not send you a picture posed the way you wanted. What a shallow request. what a shallow answer. if you don't "that is it" fine. Done. No more. How hollow is your heart, is there an echo? Do emotions of yours live somewhere else? Like your toe or a tree perhaps. Maybe you left them at a park when you were 12. You fell off the swings and a girl laughed at you. you dropped them from your pocket like a house key or  winkled up written equation. You treated me like common dirt. Walking all over me with old shoes, ones that leave a mark. You love to wear them in the snow b/c it looks like the devil was there. Hoof and all.
    You once sat in bed early in the morning imaging me, lying next to you, naked asleep. The feeling of home, warm, it's raining outside and we are snuggled in. You slip out of bed to go to the hospital, they call saying they have it covered. This is my imagination, you slip back into bed and wake me for a kiss. My Grey. my love, my all. your mine, I am yours.
 All lies, none of this is real or will ever come to pass. It hurts and you don't even care.

No comments: