Sunday, August 22, 2010

Who is Kim Kardashian?

I woke up early this Sunday morning before G (hubby) put on coffee and noticed the mail had come late and my last copy of Allure was on the table in it's bag (thank you Allure that's helpful and classy) and I could not figure out who was the girl on the cover. I thought movie actress doing her junk whatever to get the word out on her latest work, no. I thought top models back from extinction, no, I really didn't figure it out until I ripped the bag off and read her name.
Ok, now I know, she is reality star from sex tape fame whose siblings all live on reality and date other reality people and Kim was dating a New Orleans Saint, Reggie Bush (I know sports) when he won the Super Bowl for the town and it was an emotional game for the country as well. Kim, what big eyelashes you have, are they real? What does she do? Design, own a couple of fashion boutiques, loves to shop elsewhere though much to the concern of her evil non step sisters. This by the way is the perfect story for our country. It's called a fairytale.
Ok lets get serious. What does she wear. She is a hearder and in the known so she gets hooked up. Dresses, she goes for a bit to gaudy Cleopat for me. I like some of her choices from Topshop,  but she rode the big shoulder dress too long. She has the skinnys the 5 inch chunks and heels from Loubou. She has most of it all there. But that is the clue for me, she is not original, she follows to please, no fashion flare. Too heavy on make up. My motto is look like you are wearing nothing but maybe a bit of lipstick. It's very I didn't look in the mirror and blah blah blah. Kim has charisma with those bedroom eyes, and curves like a Botticelli, maybe better. Kim works out. But I really don't think and I am talking Allure she needs fashion covers, it's always been a trend a complaint a story whos who is on the cover but I just never miss knowing that chick on my fashion mag. Toodles, Leota Jane

No comments: