Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Bus stop #2 Alexandria from the Congo

I was driving to dog park, and got onto a busy road and there was Alexandria, I always smile at bus stop people because they are helping the environment. Then she smiled back and I made a quick U turn and ran back to get her picture. The one I have of her smiling is nothing compared to her ear to ear one. She was shy and could not believe I wanted her picture. I love other cultures, her outfit which has never seen a runway was beautiful and she was glowing. The rich dark skin against the orange in her patterned dress (which I bet has a name and I will learn it) and 1 gold necklace collar with simply white flip flops. Topped my day to see her.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a wonderful description of this lovely woman. Mom and Sam