Friday, July 16, 2010

Modern Vintage shoes



Emelyn satin Pumps


These shoes speak decades to me and when history is involved in fashion , I can create stories with this shoe. My dad was a pilot so I was able to travel all over the world. In airports, with long layovers I'd find a good place and shoe watch. I would look at the shoe first, guessing a few details about whom this person might be, where they are going, what language do they speak and so on. If I saw this darlings walking I would assume there was a luxury and shyness about it. God is in the details and designers such as Pedro Garcia give us a lovely look back while moving forward. These shoes are for the strong individual, eccentric, subtle and maybe an old soul but one with supremely good taste.



Pedro Garcia


$495

Editor's notes

Heel measures approximately 115mm/ 4.5 inches with a 15mm/ 0.5 inch concealed platform. Step into ladylike style with Pedro Garcia's navy and black satin lace-up pumps with tulle-covered crystal-studded toe. Slip them on with your favorite LBD for a chic color combination.


Details

Navy satin pumps with a heel that measures approximately 115mm/ 4.5 inches with a 15mm/ 0.5 inch concealed platform. Pedro Garcia pumps have a black toe-cap with crystal embellishment and a tulle overlay, a raw trim, tongue, lace-up front and a black grosgrain ribbon bow to fasten at front.

For style advice, contact our Fashion Advisors
Product code: 81286




No comments: