Saturday, February 8, 2014

Benedict, hello my name is Jane, I was wondering if you had a few days while you are in LA waiting for the Oscars if you'd like to go skiing in Co. I have a cabin in an place close to 8 different ski areas. I am a fan, not a fangirl. I am more of a homebody, your height, modeled in college, swimmer & soccer All-American, worked in Publishing for 20 years in Science, I love physicist, that is how I found you when you played the part of Dr. Hawking. Richard Feynman is my hero he as you might know discovered the QED, Quantum Electo Dynamics.If you would like to come bring a friend we have a whole cabin just for you. I have wanted to meet you, talk poetry, science, just talk, drink something warm, take a walk with my dogs. Ping & Rupert. We have horses. Go for a sleigh ride, if you have time, I would welcome the chance to meet and get to know you a bit more than just get to see you on TV. Congrats on all your success. I know I sound boring however I am not. I have many facets, as I think you do as well. I think we might just get along. I am going to London when you do Hamlet on the West End. Can't wait. Ball is in your court. Ego and Id can take it. bubbles to you. Jane

No comments: