Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Breathing in the blueviolet

Here I am going to the dog park, dressing is now an expexperiment with texture, color & line.
Since the end of February I have been going to a lot of challenging actions, I have also been admiring colors along the way, here is a color that seems to dominant all facets of life. Cars, shirts, coats, donuts, rug, most anything. A deep blue/violet undertones. Beath
Here is "Bob" at the dog park with the color on, he has had this shirt for years.


this lavender color is a big deal, it is all over as well. My Dentists' gloves, masks, and tubes in this and darker shades.
"Genetic Denim" jeans soft as a babies bottom and beautifully painting with floral (Erdem 1st season feel) capris with zippers on the bottom outside leg 3" high. Nice variety

Donald Pliner's new collection for Fall. With a new color in plaid

The laces proved my point about this color saturating the market right now. Rag & Bones Variety jacket comes to mind as I look at these.

A Dankini shirt & pleated top in the navy heather, one of my grandmother's opera purses Paris 1957, and an Escada Shirt with floral french royalty written all over it I am going to make a Band of Boys Dress inspiration out of it. Cannot wait for finished produce. Stay tuned


The color in full bloom on "Genetic Denim"

Details of the capri painting

Donald Pliner's laces what a choice love the contrasting colors.

I don't eat donuts but G does, I went in with him and much to my surprise was the color sprinkles on these yummy homemade donuts. Le Mars.
taking.

No comments: