Friday, March 22, 2013

Her High Heels Made Her Feel Pretty

Her High Heels Made Her Feel Pretty
This is a piece of art created in Polyvore by artist/friend groovyhippychick. I love her approach, while looking simple and straight forward, she captures the audience in a mystery unknown to viewer. I love a secret hidden right out in open in front of your eyes. I recommend Polyvore to all for it feels as though you are in an Art Group, studios side by side and through interactions, contests, and your own work learn, grow and have a camaraderie which you would think not possible in cyberspace. I am humbled,grateful and always excited to come to my 2nd home. Check it out. Highly recommended!!!



Dolce & Gabbana platform sandals / Dolce & Gabbana leather handbag, $1,500 / Dolce & Gabbana bracelet jewelry, $485 / Swarovski charm earrings / Ybor Traditional Gold Frame

1 comment:

Linda said...

Awww Jane, so sweet of you! I totally agree with you, Polyvore is a wonderful community with artists and fashionistas interacting in such a generous environment. Thank you so much for all your encouragement, it means so much coming from an artist such as yourself!