Saturday, February 11, 2012

Fashion Week Has Commenced let us all see what their thinking

Christian Louboutin's 20th anniversary collection

Sheer velvet red peep toe boots, I imagine Alexander McQueen dress with a hem tail so that the boots get some of the attention. McQueen was always a stealer of news.

Louboutin renders the trend of bright & florals with a black suede piping to accentuate the large plume




I fell in love with neon yellow last year,  next to dark gray.Their symmetry, the compliment of a neon against a neutral, (gray took over black) in small proportions made a world of difference. Again the black piping to celebrate the flower a perfect match

Bows are universally loved by most women I know and 1000's I don't know. If I look at my virtual closet, Fashiolista, there is a bow in the top ten items. I loved the bow's of the early 1900's on girls, were it was on top of her head & mostly bigger 

This shoe feels like a ode to Rodarte.
the spikes, the barbs walking in them every so hard
the note, the saying, don't come near me I ain't playing
my shoes reflect the one in in these, shiny, protective, what a big heel
to have them, love them always skipping the meal
in the public ring, these shoes are art, they changed the way feet can tear you apart.
Beautiful rose gold, studs & straps forever, textures, sparkles they give all such pleasure

Never thought I would succumb to see through shoes, Prada gave us heels and then shoes. When worn the invisible falls away to the sparkling feet subtle at play
Dangling earrings are a big must this year, 

More dangling I am currently looking for the maker 

Berlin Fashion Week, so into those short short shorts

these are the 3D prints everyone has been talking about

a little more grey and neon yellow from Ulyana 

Flamingo fashion week didn't even know they had one

love the shoe but the color is what I am gone to talk about, it is in every collection I have seen at NY Fashion week so far, this color and the palette that would compliment it is everywhere

Hearts are the BIG deal as well, Britney, Gwen and more celebs have been seen wearing hearts galore


Jakarta Fashion Week a big version of the baby doll dress supersized

Jakarta fashion week color bright color all over the world
dangling earrings from I will find out Aya in Tel-Aviv

Fashion week 1st one in Tel-Aviv gal Ayala  
Uylana

Uylana from Eastern Europe love love love it like Little house on the prairie meets McQueen

1 comment:

Martin Cicerchia said...

Peacoats should be more tailored, what do you think? giving more shape and helping out to straight all the layers underneath